Use Email Templates to Create Email Blasts | Keeping Your Customers Up to Date
Return to Help Center /
Return to help.dataczar.com /
View this tutorial to learn how to use email templates for creating emails and sending email blasts @ connect.dataczar.com.
- The tutorial walks you through the steps of choosing a template, editing the template, setting up your sender, and scheduling a send.
- It makes it easy to send to your list, plus it shows where to find written instructions as well.
Use Email Templates to Create Email Blasts | Keeping Your Customers Up to Date | Updated August 24
- You've grown your list and want to increase your brand awareness (interest level).
- Send product/service sales, launches, contests and giveaways.
- Promote your website/business with your viewers (brand awareness).
- Simply keep in contact with your audience.
- Share fun facts and/or enjoyable content with your audience.
Step 1 (select template / edit template / save):
> Login via dataczar.com or connect.dataczar.com and go to the Emails button on the Main Menu
> click on Templates (choose template) (the Default template works great)
> click below the template on the dropdown and choose "+Create Email" (or click on the "+" sign)
> Edit Template (adjust pre-loaded text, add text, adjust pre-loaded pictures, add pictures, etc.)
Step 2 (edit email / send test):
> check your FROM: / TO: (your list) / SUBJECT
> preview email under Simple (make edits if needed) (and Save Draft if needed)
> check spam score (click on Get Score)
> Sent Test (check you email to see how it looks and to test links)
Step 3 (schedule send):
> click Schedule Send
> click Update Send Date/Time
> adjust and click Update
> click the green Schedule Send button (this takes you to Email Blasts where you'll see that your email is "approved")