Create a Standalone Page With a Purpose
Return to Help Center /
Return to help.dataczar.com /
Dataczar Connect makes it easy to create a standalone page, and in this tutorial we also explain the benefits for having a standalone page! Included are tutorial instructions, where to find written instructions, helpful hints, and a quick demonstration of a standalone page.View this tutorial for creating a standalone page @ connect.dataczar.com!
Create a Standalone Page With a Purpose | Updated June 2, 2022
A Stand Alone Page is a Page that doesn't show on your website (so it's not in a menu). It's generally a page that is shared only with certain people and is not visible for everyone. For example, you may reward people that signup for you newsletter with a promotional code or reward via a Stand Alone Page.
- Promotional Page to send to certain customers
- Free Gift to Newsletter Signups
- Monthly Promotion for customers that have opted in
- Special Promotion for those that have provided an email address
- Gift ideas: eBook, Promo Code, eCard, or eGift Card - depending on the promotion
- Special Page for paid subscribers (purchased item)
- Special Class or Tutorial for paid accounts (purchased item)
> login via dataczar.com or connect.dataczar.com and go to the "Website" button on the Main Menu
> scroll down to: Standalone ( not in a menu ) and click "Create Blank Page"
> Create Page and click "Update"
- When you create a Stand Alone Page, the Link (share link) is simply the URL of the page. This means that if you change your Page Title, you also change your Link (share link).
- If you adjust your Page Title, be sure to replace your Link (share link).
- If you adjust your Page Title, also be sure to reshare the Link (share link) and copy the new link into your clipboard for sharing.
- If by chance you change the page title and update your page, then anyone with the "old page title" won't see the update. They'll still see the page without the update.
- It's generally "not a good idea" to adjust the page title when updating the page.