Add a Second Domain to Your Account
The main reasons are:
1. To have a separate website with separate hosting.
2. To have a variation of your domain that redirects to your primary domain.
1. Create a website (if hosting separately from your primary domain)
> Go to the Website button on the Main Menu > then click on the "+" dropdown
> Select Create New Website > and add your website name
For example: we'll use: Hikes Less Traveled (as our website name)
> Click Create
2. Create your domain and select hosting
> Go to the Domains button on the Main Menu and search for your domain
> Follow the steps and register your domain
> Click on Settings (blue gear button) to the right of your newly registered domain
> Click on Hosting
> Click Edit
> Click the dropdown and select hosting
For example: we'll select "Hikes Less Traveled" (our newly created website).
> Click Update
Alternatively, we could redirect to our primary website by selecting "Hike Less Traveled."
3. Now go back to the Website button to view/edit your newly registered domain/website!