Add or Set Up Your Email in Mozilla Thunderbird
Before applying the below steps, ensure you have Mozilla Thunderbird installed.
1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird.
2. You will have a pop up titled “Set Up Your Existing Email Address”.
If you don’t have that, then:
- Click Local Folders in the navigation bar on the left.
- In the Set Up Another Account section, click Email.
Then you will have the pop up.
3. Enter your name, email address, and the password for your email address.
4. Click Configure Manually.
5. Additional settings will be displayed. Make sure you fill in the respective incoming and outgoing fields as gotten from your dataczar email account.
6. Select your protocol type as IMAP or POP3. For its ability to keep email in sync across multiple devices (desktop, laptop, phones and tablets), IMAP generally is recommended.
7. Fill in the Server column, Port, SSL, Authentication and Username column with details gotten from your (dataczar) mail server account.
8. Click Done to complete the setup process