How to Embed Google Forms to Your Website
This tutorial video walks you through the steps of embedding a Google Form to a page or a post on your website. It takes you to forms.google.com to choose your form and to obtain/copy the code. Also, the forms on Google are editable so you can customize your form. Then it shows how to add the copied code to your editing screen (quickly and easily). Finally, it shows the website and how the embedded form looks!
How to Embed a Google Form to Your Website:
First, go to forms.google.com to create your form and copy your link.
- Choose your form and click on form to create (and edit).
- Click on the Send button
- Click on the embed icon: < >
- Click on Copy (to copy the "code" to your clipboard)
Second, embed the Google Forms to your Page or Post:
- Go to the page or post you wish to update (or create a new page or post) > And click edit.
- Scroll down to the editing screen > Decide where you wish to add the Google Form > Click on "Edit Code" (on the editor toolbar).
- Click on "< > Source Code" > This takes you to the code to edit.
- Paste the copied "code" (that you have copied into your clipboard from #4 above) into a new line (where you want the Google Form to show up).
- Click OK to save the code adjustment and return to the regular Editor window.
- Scroll up just a bit and and click on Previews to preview.
- If all looks good, click Create or Update to save.