Create a Website
First create an account @ dataczar.com.
Alternatively, login to your account @ dataczar.com or connect.dataczar.com.
1. To create an account: Go to dataczar.com.
Click on "Sign Up" in the upper right corner of the website.
You simply enter your name, email, and a new password twice to set up your new account.
If you have a Google account, you can use that to register by signing in with Google.
The benefit of using your Google account is that you don’t need to create a new password to remember.
2. Once logged into your account, you must be on a paid plan to register a domain.
Click on "Billing" on the Main Menu to verify your plan.
If you're currently on the Free plan, click Change Plans and choose either the Basic plan or the Pro plan.
If you're currently on a Paid plan (Basic or Pro), the plan includes your custom domain name, hosting and renewals.
3. Go to "Domains" on the Main Menu.
Click on "Register Your Domain" and click Search in the Key Word window to select your domain.
Follow the prompts to register your domain.
4. Now go to the Website button on the Main Menu to view your already Created Website!
5. Also go to the Education button on the Main Menu to view tutorial videos on how to start building your website.