How Do I Sell Products on My Website?
We support product sales through third-party providers that offer embedding options.
PayPal is a popular choice because its secure, quick and easy to use. You can simply add Paypal buttons to your website and your customers will be able to pay for your products using PayPal, credit or debit cards. To use the PayPal button, you must have a PayPal Business account.
To add a PayPal button:
- Sign into Paypal.
- Go to PayPal Payment Buttons.
- Select a button type to create.
- The "Buy Now" button is a great choice if you sell only one or a few items on your site. If you sell multiple items on your site, choose the "Shopping Cart" button to let your customers add an item to their shopping cart.
- Enter the item name and price. You can also customize the button with additional features. Click Create Button.
- Click Select Code to select the button code.
- Copy and paste the button code in to your Dataczar Connect web page.
- This new button will appear on the "My Saved Buttons" page (at Paypal) if you’d like to edit it at any point.
Click on the links below for additional information...
Check out the video tutorial below to see how you can easily create or add a button to your website: